Call of duty

Welcome to the Community, of Call Of Duty live. Hope you like your stay. REmember, tell friends to join! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Call of duty

Welcome to the Community, of Call Of Duty live. Hope you like your stay. REmember, tell friends to join! Very Happy

Call of duty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Live game

Welcome, to the Call Of Duty Community. Hope you like your stay. Remember, tell your friends! Very Happy

I forgot my password

2 posters

wasssss uop0p0p mothafockasss

Carlos V50

wasssss uop0p0p mothafockasss Empty wasssss uop0p0p mothafockasss

Post by Carlos V50 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:46 am

Hello friends,

My name is Carlos.(mexican) yee. enyways.....<--random dots. ok well my friend showed me this website and i made the thing n now im typing about me n my self and i. ok first thing first im 6 prestige on blk ops pig pig pig random piggys derp lol rawr <--- me wen i wake up. ok im male (no shit) eny ways so yea im friends the the creator of the website hes my neighbor and we huddle together everyday n we smoke kush everyday n take some bumps all day everyday.... ok well today ima tell u my scheldule, 7-12 i play some hardcore runescape n WOW lol n 12-9 i get high n 9-1 i munch the Duck out lol n yeah thats all cool n stuff i guess im in the olympicts my pro ness is the CPO (couch potato organazation) n i do it all day i no life most of the time ill say its 99.9% of my life n yeah good life i dont give a Duck if 2012 is reall then Duck it ritttteeeee? yee enyways so till 2012 passes ima smoke till i collapse n i know that ur mom, or girlfriend, maybe dad have -CCD- u guess wat that mean n tell me lol....

THE END FAGGS
    Mckinnon
    Mckinnon
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

wasssss uop0p0p mothafockasss Empty Re: wasssss uop0p0p mothafockasss

Post by Mckinnon Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 am

You sound like the greatest person this forums has ever had.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:24 am